Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December Daily: Days 20-25











My December Daily is finished. Whew! It went by in a flash. I'm pleased with how it turned out, but I'm ready to move onto other projects. Really looking forward to Ali's Yesterday and Today class, which starts this week.

Here are the final pages.













































































The only downside of this album was the lack of space for journaling. Something to remember for next year.

The new year is fast approaching. I am thinking about goals I'd like to make. I'll be back later this week with those and some of my favorite photos from the year. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages, Sara! I love the detail on the tags:)
Love Rachel