Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Daily: Days 16-19

We had another snowstorm yesterday. The third this season and today is the first day of winter. Please, oh, please let the rest of winter be easier. Good grief. I'm already coveting a trip to warmer climates. I don't usually do that until the middle of January. But through it all, I create.

Here are days 16-19 of my December Daily.













Day 16: Today, we attended my niece's orchestra concert. She is incredibly talented and I'm so proud of her. I'm so glad I was able to see her perform. I used my new UniBall Signo white pen to write the journaling and it works splendidly.













Day 17: Today was full of shopping. Why is it so tiring? In the evening, I went to 39 Steps. What an excellent play. So ridiculous, but hilarious. I can't wait to see the original movie by Hitchcock. Has anyone seen any Hitchcock films? I've been told to stay away from The Birds.




















Day 18: Today was a busy day, so I added an envelope, which holds the journaling. We made and decorated sugar cookies, attended my other niece's dance recital and enjoyed dinner at Punch. I bought Christmas tape from 7 Gypsies and have been using it on everything! Love it!











Day 19: Today I documented a conversation my brother and my niece had. He emailed it to me and it totally made my day, so I wanted to be sure to include it in the book.

Journaling:
Dad: "Audrey, tonight Sara the babysitter is going to come and play with you."
Audrey: "Aunt Sara?"
Dad: "No, babysitter Sara. You like her."
Audrey: (smiling) "Oh, I really like Aunt Sara. Aunt Sara is fun."

No comments: