2) I'm happy everyone in my family is back where they are supposed to be.
3) I watched a lot of movies while I was sick. I didn't like any of them, including two Oscar nominees; Crazy Heart and An Education. Disappointing.
4) I was lucky enough to celebrate with my nephew on his birthday! We visited his classroom and I read the class two books. So fun! More on my trip later.
5) This art is really cool. Take a look at the photo essay as part of the story. You'll see a selection of his art. Amazing.
6) I cannot believe it's almost May!
7) I enjoyed Ali's Week in the Life. I think it's such a cool idea to celebrate the perfectly ordinary days that we live. I hope to do this on my own in a few weeks.
8) I have so much on my to do list. I wish I could hire a personal assistant just for one day.
9) Last week was full of being sick, being worried, being anxious, being locked out of my building (again). I'm thankful that most of my weeks aren't like that. I'm looking forward to looking forward.
10) I miss these guys!