Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) I've become a tea drinker this year and I wanted to buy some new fun tea cups, but then I remembered I have my Grandma's tea cups. I've started to use one and it's so neat to think we've both enjoyed tea from these cups. So much better than the store bought kind.

2) I bought purple tulips this week. I enjoyed them for a few days and then they fell over on themselves without opening.

3) My allergies are ridiculous. What the heck is out there?

4) I succeeded in getting my Mom on April Fool's Day again. Sorry Mom!

5) I've put away my sweaters. Hopefully, I'm not tempting fate.

6) My sister and her family and I signed up for a vegetable farm share. I'm so excited!
We'll start getting fresh veggies in June. Yay! Being from MN, I didn't think it possible to be more aware of the weather, but this is making me hope and pray for a good farming season full of the appropriate amount of water and sun.

7) This American Crafts blog hop is full of awesome inspiration. I hope they do one again soon.

8) I made my favorite rice/chickpea/feta salad for the first time this year. Well, I actually made it twice in one week. It's so delicious! Let me know if you're interested and I can email it to you.

9) I bought a lime for the first time in my life. Yes, you read that right. My Mom was surprised too. I learned from her that the best lime is heavier and therefore full of juice. Thanks for the tip Mom!

10) This is my 50th post. Wow! Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: