Thursday, September 16, 2010

Greetings

















A super quick post today. Just wanted to share a gift I gave a friend for her birthday. I made her a collection of cards; 3 birthday and 3 thank you. I had a lot of fun making these and am pondering other collections I could put together. I'm not a big stamper, but I purchased this thank you stamp set for this project. I really love all the different font choices. So many possibilities.























I lifted this one from Kristina, who is the Queen of card making. A lot of inspiration and ideas can be found on her blog.

And a close up of each of the other cards.



























Have a great Thursday. The weekend is almost here, which means ScrapFest. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Jamie Sorenson said...

what a great gift! she must have loved it. :)

Amanda Dovey said...

Hi Sara!! love these cute cards!! and hope you enjoyed ScrapFest!!