Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ten on Tuesday




















1| I love pizza and beer. That is all.

2| This weekend was steamy. I had to turn on the air conditioner, which I hate doing. But it was that or melting into a puddle.

3| I watched the men's final of the French Open. It was rain delayed at a critical junction and was finished early, early Monday morning. I was so bummed that I couldn't see how it ended.

4| I went searching for a dress to wear to a wedding. No luck. Everything was strapless. Super cute on the hanger. Not so much on. The hunt continues....

5| One of my favorite things to do in summer is sit out on a patio with a cold drink, good food and great company. If the view includes water, all the better. I love to just sit back and relax and soak all that is summer in. Tonight, I'm getting together with a couple of friends to do just that.

6| I finished the third book in the Steig Larsson series. Wow, what a disappointment! I found it very boring, which is surprising considering how "on the edge of my seat" I was with the first two books.

7| Cupcake, a favorite restaurant of mine, won Cupcake Wars on the Food Network. How awesome is that?! They're going to use their winnings to open another location. Woohoo!

8| I'm starting to make lists for our time together as a family this summer. Recipe lists. Activity lists. We celebrate 3 birthdays, including my niece who turns 5. If I had a Pinterest account, I'd pin this for her celebration. So cute.

9| Speaking of recipes. I want this salad.

10| This is Minnesota for you. I gotta go and get a cardigan. There's a chill in the air.

No comments: