Thursday, May 24, 2012

Easter Trivia

I'm still catching up in sharing layouts I created for challenges during National Scrapbook Day. I participated in a few on Two Peas in a Bucket. They had a morph project hop with their design team. One member creates the first layout and then the next member creates a layout based on the first member and so on. It was really fun to see how all the members interpreted each design in their own way. You can check it out here.

The challenge was to continue the morph, so I used Amy Tan's page as inspiration.
























I loved all of the layering and bits that she had on her page, so I chose to mirror that on my page. I cut up a bunch of papers from her Sketchbook collection into different shapes and sizes and layered them on top of each other. Her collection makes it so easy to scrap! Love it.

At Easter this year, we decided to have a trivia contest for the three youngest kids. We made up a series of questions for each person, and for each question there was a prize. My oldest niece helped to pick out the prizes and they were a big hit. My middle niece told me after that she wished there had been more questions. Note to self for next year. I'm so glad they enjoyed it. Definitely a highlight of the weekend.

I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow. Here I come long weekend! What are your plans?

No comments: