Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday




















1| I made my favorite rice salad for the first time this year. It's a great spring/summer salad. Super easy too. Rice, chickpeas, feta, roasted red peppers, green onion, parsley and dill. With a lemon juice, garlic, olive oil dressing. Hmmm....good.

2| I finally bought a new mattress and boy, what a difference! I'm sleeping so well now.

3| My wish list is growing. I want to take Ali Edwards' new class. I want to buy Elise Blaha's new stamps. I want to buy all the washi tape at Freckled Fawn. I want the new Here and Now kit from Elle's Studio.

4| I had a big spring cleaning weekend. I purged old magazines, stuffed a couple of bags of clothes to donate, caught up on laundry, and even cleaned my car. Feels good to start the week off fresh. Now, only if it would all stay clean!

5| I talked with my niece on the phone for awhile the other day. She went on and on about how much fun she had at a swimming birthday party. It warmed my heart to hear her happiness radiating through the phone.

6| I bought these earrings. I'm wearing them all the time. Love.

7| May is almost here. How is this possible? Mother's Day is upon us and I'm contemplating gift ideas. What are you giving your Mom?

8| I ran out of tea this morning. Blerg. I was just at the store. I hate when that happens.

9| I changed my mind. I've decided to make a 34 list. Yeah, I'm 6 months behind, but that's ok. I'll make it work. I'll be sharing my list later this week.

10| I'll leave you with a quote, "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it will be." -- Groucho Marx

No comments: