Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stretch Your Sketches No. 3

Today I'm sharing my take on sketch No. 3 for the Stretch Your Sketches challenge on the Ella Publishing blog.

























My page is exactly like the sketch, except I used four square blocks of patterned paper instead of photos on the right hand side. I used primarily product from the Walk in the Park collection from Echo Park. This is such a fun, colorful collection. Perfect for documenting the relationship between my two nieces, who are cousins.

My whole family spent the last two weekends together and it was so neat to watch their relationship grow and strengthen. My youngest niece, A, thinks D hung the moon. She wanted to be where D was, doing what D was doing. D loved every minute too. Very cute and fun to watch.

No comments: