Thursday, June 14, 2012

Greetings

Today is all about cards. I make a lot of cards. In fact, I never buy cards anymore. I get compliments from family and friends on my designs and even sold some too, which was unexpected and fun. So, I thought I would try my hand at an Etsy store last year, but it was a lot of work and unfortunately, the return on investment wasn't higher than what I was putting in. So, I put that on hold. But I'm still making them for friends and family and enjoying giving them away.

Here are a couple I've made recently.





























































What about you? Do you like making cards?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

These are awesome! I love the misting butterflies. I'm with you on the Etsy thing. I have so often thought I need to do that, that I get great responses from things and I should try to sell them....but you don't make enough compared to the time you put in. Maybe someday it will get easier! :)