Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching Up

I got a bit behind in creating layouts for each month in 2010. I finally got July, August and September finished. I'm really liking how they turned out. They're all quite different from each other, except for the little photos on each one. I'm obsessed with little photos lately.
JULY









I'm loving the new KI Memories calendar pages that I used as the base. It may be hard to see in the photo, but there's stitching all along the border. Very fun detail. 
AUGUST

















I'm loving the dark background and the white journaling. I also love the colors in this Cosmo Cricket collection. Very rich and pretty. 
SEPTEMBER




















I'm loving the repetition of the circles and the red misting.

Feels good to have these finished and in an album. I'll be sharing October soon. I did something a bit different for that month.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: