Sunday, February 21, 2010

American Crafts Challenge: Sketches

The challenge on the American Crafts blog this week is to use one of the Design Team member's sketches. I chose to use Danielle Layton's. Check out the sketch here. I am loving sketches and how quickly I can finish a layout using one.

My layout uses product I won on the Two Peas in a Bucket site during their CHA Winter Online Social. It's a bunch of American Crafts paper, Thickers, Flair, etc. What a fun package to get in the mail! Thanks again Two Peas and American Crafts! I can't wait to play more, but for now, here's my layout.


Product used:

Paper from Abode line; Cherryhill Ave and Skyline Drive

Thickers: Flat Patterned Chipboard

Chipboard: My House Abode



2 comments:

sarah said...

this is a cute LO!

hugs,
sarah.

Pamela said...

Love it! :)