Friday, January 1, 2010

So Long 2009. Welcome 2010.

Welcome to my new blog! I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now and the new year offered the push I needed. I plan to share the stories of my life using photos and scrap pages. I hope you will stop by often.

Instead of resolutions, I make a list of to dos on my birthday, based on my new age, to accomplish that year. Here is a page I created listing some of the things I hope to do before my next birthday.

I got this idea from Kelly Purkey, a blogger and scrapper extraordinaire. Thanks for the inspiration!

A few of my to dos are:
1) Run a 5K
2) Travel overseas
3) Go to a Broadway play
4) Learn to let it go
5) Go to an outdoor movie

I'd love to hear what you plan to do in 2010.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
Way to go! Can't wait to see where the files go!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Sara - This is wonderful. My plan is to strenghtn my core with an exercise plan which I intend to do religiously. Wish me luck! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! I hope you like having a blog. I want to write a book to publish in 2011 at the earliest.
-Megan

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, Well, as we have talked about, one of my goals is to have a draft of our family heritage in 2010 and have it distributed for comment. And to try a week in the South during this cold winter.
love
dad and mom