Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello Summer

When I saw this week's sketch on the Elle's Studio blog, I immediately knew what I wanted to do. I love when that happens!
























I love the title work in the sketch and brought that over to my page. I enjoyed using 2x4 photos. I don't recall using that size before, but I really like how it turned out. I was able to get a bunch of photos on one page, which is good because there were a lot from this day that I wanted to use.





































After printing the photos and choosing the tags, the rest came together quickly. I used tags from the Summer Lovin' collection at Elle's Studio. I love their tags and I hear they are going to be at Summer CHA in a few weeks. I can't wait to see what's new!

Happy 4th of July! I hope it's a fun and safe holiday.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy 4th! I love to switch it up and add some photos in different sizes. I love 4x4 and 2x3 too. Love your summery page! :)