Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

























1| I had a fabulous St. Patty's day. My niece was nice enough to lend me her green nail polish. I went out with some friends and danced the night away. I haven't done that in years. I love to dance and never get to do it, so I went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

2| The weather here has been amazing. We've been in the 80s the past few days. If this keeps up, we'll have just skipped over spring. We grilled for the first time this weekend. I don't remember ever grilling in March! It's been fun to get out all my summer clothes too. I inevitably find something I forgot I had. It's shopping for free!

3| The one downside of this warmer weather: my allergies are awful! I want to tear my eyes out because they are so itchy. No fun. I think I have to find an allergist and start getting shots. Ugh.

4| My niece and I are seeing The Hunger Games this weekend. I'm a little hesitant...hoping it's not too violent, and we have to leave the theatre!

5| I love, love this Blurb book that Elise Blaha put together. I also love that she journaled right on on the photos. So cool.

6| I'm so looking forward to the farmer's market opening up for spring. I'm tired of the so-so produce at the grocery store. Just have a few more weeks to wait.

7| Two Peas in a Bucket started a blog. Their main site is awesome, but I sometimes get overwhelmed with all that's going on and this is organizing a lot of that information. Check it out!

8| I've been seeing colored denim everywhere! I'm not sure if this is a trend I can join or not? Who has tried it and liked it?

9| My cousin is getting married this summer and I'm on the hunt for a dress. I love this one. And this one. And this one.

10| New CHA releases from Studio Calico are now available. One of everything, please!

No comments: